2022 Complete Python Bootcamp
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2022!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python 3.
With over 100 lectures and more than 21 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, coding exercises and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
Learn how to use Python for real-world tasks, such as working with PDF Files, sending emails, reading Excel files, Scraping websites for informations, working with image files, and much more!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we’ve got you covered.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- File I/O
- Advanced Methods
- Unit Tests
- and much more!
What Will I Learn?
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Overview of Python
Different Applications where Python is Used Values
Operands and Expressions
Command Line Arguments
Writing to the Screen Python
files I/O Functions Numbers
Strings and Related operations
Tuples and related operations
Lists and related operations
Dictionaries and related operations
Sets and related operations
Functions, OOPs, and Modules in Python